[VHFcontesting] No 432 mHz op

Zack Widup w9sz at prairienet.org
Thu Jul 19 00:33:37 EDT 2007

I'd leave it just the way it is.  Of course, there is nothing prohibiting
you from working someone on any band not a part of the contest, you just
can't count it for credit in the contest.

I think it's refreshing to have at least ONE contest that's simple and
only covers two bands.  We have several that cover 50 MHz to daylight,
one that covers UHF+, one that covers 10 GHz and up, then we have the
single-band Sprints.  But this one allows more time than the Sprints and
gives someone a chance to try out things like Rovering which he couldn't
do so easily in the many-band contests.

73, Zack W9SZ