[VHFcontesting] Two Bands

John Geiger aa5jg at lcisp.com
Thu Jul 19 21:06:25 EDT 2007

No, CQ screwed up also, because 222mhz is not just a US ham band.  It is a
ham band in all of region 2 (North and South America) so it is an
international band.  There are also countries that don't have 6m as a ham
and (Kuwait for one) so maybe that should be excluded from an international
contest.

73s John AA5JG