[VHFcontesting] FM13 will be activated on 2M & 6M this weekend

Bill Fisher wvfisher at gmail.com
Fri Jul 20 09:16:52 EDT 2007

Hi Guys,
FYI.. the mostly all water grid, FM13 will be activated this weekend on
Saturday..
thought I'd share the information...

Heres a message from W4WNT..w4wnt at yahoo.com

The Brunswick Shores Amateur Radio Club ( KI4VGH ) will
be operating from the Southport-Fort Fisher NC ferry
terminal in FM13 during the VHF contest.  We will be
there from the beginning of the contest on Saturday at
2PM until 7:30PM when the terminal closes. After
7:30PM we'll move to another location outside the
terminal but still in FM13.  Look for us on 6m and 2m.
 We may also be there on Sunday, so turn those beams
towards the NC / SC coast during the contest.

Bill Turner, W4WNT