[VHFcontesting] W3CCX looking for WSJT skeds for June Contest

K3EGE at aol.com K3EGE at aol.com
Sun Jun 3 18:28:23 EDT 2007

The Packrats station W3CCX operating from Camelback Mountain near
Tannersville, PA in grid FN21hb is actively looking for WSJT contacts on both 6  and 2
meters for Sunday between 0400Z and 1100Z for the June contest.

If you would be interested, let me know the times and frequencies you would
like and we'll confirm by return E mail.

Looking forward to working many of you in the contest.

73,
Bill - K3EGE for the Packrats W3CCX