[VHFcontesting] June VHF Contest Plans - KG6IYN DM12rr - Updated

KG6IYN kg6iyn at pacbell.net
Wed Jun 6 16:55:22 EDT 2007

Corrected copy as below - Thanks !!!!

KG6IYN

  _____

From: KG6IYN [mailto:kg6iyn at pacbell.net]
Sent: Wednesday, June 06, 2007 1:52 PM
To: 'vhf at w6yx.stanford.edu'; 'vhfcontesting at contesting.com'
Cc: 'kg6iyn at yahoo.com'
Subject: Junce VHF Contest Plans - KG6IYN DM12rr

Hi folks,

It's that time again and we'll be at the usual location in DM12rr in
Southern California .

All bands from 50 thru 1296, will be taking a 3' dish and have 25 watts (no,
not missing a decimal point there:-) on 10Ghz - other bands are a question
may take the extra exuipment anyway .

Hope to hear folks (especially the rovers on 10Ghz) on this weekend even if
it's just to stop by and pass out points or (even better), giving the new
folks a chance to sample VHF contesting  .

Will be on all modes as needed, including EME, MS, and Digital again this
year !!!!!  If you need this grid square confirmed, please let me know -
also hoping to have more folks in Arizona (DM33/34/43/44) on 1296 and maybe
10Ghz ????

73 - KG6IYN