[VHFcontesting] hf net

Zack Widup w9sz at prairienet.org
Wed Jun 27 00:15:02 EDT 2007

Last year some of us kicked around the idea of using a 60 meter frequency
for liaison in the 10 GHz contest.  I guess those of us who were rovers in
the contest didn't want to be carrying around and setting up the antennas,
though.  But if I weren't planning on being in another QTH every couple
hours I wouldn't have a problem with taking the TS-440 along and using it
on 40 or 60 meters.

73, Zack W9SZ