[VHFcontesting] Anyone know of some Rohn 25 top sections close to Columbus, OH?

steve d kc8qvo at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 27 02:01:05 EDT 2007

I figured I would ask the group here if anyone knows of a couple top  sections for Rohn 25 for sale close to Columubs, OH. A buddy of mine is  looking for them to use in his EME array - cross boom/elevation control  mount for 4x 17B2's. If anyone has any ideas, please e-mail me back and  Ill forward it on to my buddy.

  Steve, KC8QVO