[VHFcontesting] indoor antennas on 50 MHz

Jeffrey Embry jeffrey.embry at gmail.com
Thu Mar 1 07:16:33 EST 2007

All joking aside, I personally think that APRS for the most part is a
great waste of bandwidth...but it can have it's place.  I can see
where it would be very useful for the folks involved with Skywarn and
other services such as that.  Truth be told, that is about the only
place I see a reasonable use for it.  But again that is my opinion.

Jeff Embry, K3OQ
FM19je
ARCI #11643, FPQRP #-696,
QRP-L # 67, NAQCC #25
AMSAT LM-2263

No trees were harmed in the sending of this message, however a large