[VHFcontesting] Bringing newbies to VHF-UHF

John Geiger johngeig at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 1 15:13:45 EST 2007

Another idea maybe to run this FM simplex contest
concurrent with the spring and fall sprints.  They
might stumble across some sprint participants who are
also looking for QSOs. You could even submit each of
their logs for the sprint to the sponser also.  Who
knows, they might win an extra award or so.  Maybe
also try this during the June and Sept VHF contest,
since those generally have enhanced VHF propagation.

73s John W5TD