[VHFcontesting] 2007 Spring Sprints UPDATE (50 MHz TONIGHT!)

John (JK) Kalenowsky, K9JK k9jk73 at msn.com
Sat May 12 12:19:54 EDT 2007

Hi everyone,

While there have already been a few requests answered by the "community"
(which I definitely appreciate as one of the sponsors and I'm pretty
confident I can say that Steve feels the same way), here's ONE MORE REMINDER
that the FINAL 2007 Spring Sprints event is TONIGHT, on 50 MHz from 2300Z on
the 12th through 0300 on the 13th (Saturday "evening" for most of the North
American time zones though it does sneak into the afternoon for those
farther west).

Rules are STILL at: http://www.sysadnet.com/vhfsprintrules.htm

Thanks to ALL who have participated so far and in advance for those who will
participate THIS evening.

SPECIAL NOTE for those who have submitted logs for the earlier
events...Steve has created a Logs-submitted web page on the web site. It is
at: http://www.sysadnet.com/logs-submitted.htm

Steve and I believe those lists are "complete" for 144 and 222 MHz so IF you
have submitted a log for one of those first two band events and you don't
see your call sign there, PLEASE LET US KNOW A.S.A.P (feel free to reply to
me at this e-mail, k9jk73 at msn.com, and please DON'T reply to the reflector).
The 432 MHZ list should be complete with ALL logs that were received
'electronically' (but any 432 MHz logs that were 'snail-mailed', which Steve
and I are hoping is a small number, *may not* be on the list yet).

Steve's time to update the list for Microwave and 50 MHz will be LIMITED
over the next week or so by a "small" project that he is getting involved
with at work (and those of you who know where Steve works know that "small"
is definitely a 'just kidding') so don't panic if you submitted a log for
Microwave or submit a log for 50 MHz over the next few days and don't see
any updates to the list...it WILL be updated once Steve's "spare time"
returns more to normal.

Thanks for the bandwidth and further thanks to those who have actually read
THIS far.

73, JK