[VHFcontesting] water damage

k3dne at comcast.net k3dne at comcast.net
Sat Oct 13 11:40:52 EDT 2007

John,

Sorry.

I have seen similar.  My elmer (K2CBA) would use a solvent and soap/water to clean dirty electronics stuff but alow it to dry completely - days worth of drying or longer (I don't remember if he used an oven or other to aid in the drying process).  I always thought it unusual to see electronic gear waiting to be washed next to the kitchen sink...

Good luck!

73,
Ed K3DNE

From: George Sintchak/WA2VNV <wa2vnv at optonline.net>