[VHFcontesting] water damage

John D'Ausilio jdausilio at gmail.com
Sat Oct 13 20:00:58 EDT 2007

Thanks to everyone on both lists for all the fine suggestions ..

Luckily the water was virtually silt and dirt free, and the boxes and
paper wrapping everything evidently filtered even more. I've got
everything out of the cabinets and arrayed among the fans and
dehumidifiers. Unfortunately, the only oven I have access to doesn't
go below 170F.

One of the biggest losses was the documentation .. I had all my docs
together in one box, and didn't find them till late today - big mass
of soggy paper by then.

de w1rt/john