[VHFcontesting] K3LFO Rover Plans

k3lfo k3lfo at arrl.net
Fri Sep 7 18:38:38 EDT 2007

September VHF Contest

W e are on schedule to take the rover out. Almost everything is ready.
The 903 Amplifier however is not quite ready due to demands at work!.
But, 2304 is up and running and should be fun.

I gave up with hard and fast schedules so here's our planned route and
rough times.
We will be in each grid for 1 to 3 hours. If time is on our side we may
extend into additional grids.

K3LFO/R ROUTE AND BANDS

Coordination/calling frequency = 144.244 Mhz

Bands as follows:
50    100W   Moxon
144    400W   8 element
222   110W   13 element
432   185W   15 element
903   30w    33 element
1296   120w   45 element
2304  40W     45 element

Saturday 1800z   FM27  east side of Bay
                           FM28  east side of Bay
                           FM29  east side of Bay
Sunday   0000     FM18  east side of Bay
              0200     Heading to FM19 for sleep
              0900     FM09 Sidling Hill Here we may deviate into FN00
or FN10 for a while
             1300      FM08us and vicinity

If we have a change in route we'll be sure to update when we work you.

Good luck and good propagation.

73

Jim K3LFO and Dave W3DIO
K3LFO/Rover