[VHFcontesting] VE3SMA/R Plans for Sept VHF QSO Party

Steve Kavanagh sjkavanagh1 at yahoo.ca
Fri Sep 7 20:00:11 EDT 2007

I'll be out roving again this weekend with all bands
from 50 MHz-24 GHz + laser.  All bands are somewhat
QRP as usual....5760 MHz is very QRP.  24 GHz is WBFM
only....no room for the good rig !  I'm trying Lake
Huron sites on Saturday as an experiment, so I hope to
work lots of stations in Michigan and perhaps provide
some new grids - I am not aware of previous operations
on 903-3456 from the west sides of EN93/94.

Saturday (local)

1800-2100 UTC EN93DJ (or maybe EN93DX)
2240-0040 UTC EN94CB

Sunday (local)

1300-1600 UTC FN03BI
1820-2010 UTC EN92OP (I might yet cut the drive down
and operate somewhere in FN02 during this time)
2200-2330 UTC EN92/EN93/FN02/FN03 grid corner
0040-0300 UTC EN93SG

Skeds are welcome.  You may hear me mobile in bewteen
these times.

73,
Steve VE3SMA