[VHFcontesting] ARRL September VHF QSO Party

Vince Adams vinoul at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 10 17:35:36 EDT 2007

ARRL September VHF QSO Party

Call: N9VN
Operator(s): N9VN
Station: N9VN

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: DeKalb, IL - EN51ow
Operating Time (hrs): 5.0

    6:   2     2
    2:  10     4
  222:
  432:   4     2
  903:
  1.2:
  2.3:
  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
-------------------
Total:  16     8  Total Score = 128

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

Not the best score in the world, but i had fun anyway.  This was my first
try at
VHF contesting and of course Murphy decided to show up.  I pushed a little
much juice into the diplexer on my Arrow Antenna and fried it, so i had to
remove it and hook the feed line up directly.  This also meant that when I
wanted to QSY to 70cm, I had to unhook the feed from the 2m element and hook
it
to the 70cm element, and vice versa.  I managed to work a few hours in
between
the football games, tailgating, and other activities.  Thanks to the big
guns
out there for listening hard for my tiny signal :-)   See y'all in
January...

Vince - N9VN

http://www.hornucopia.com/3830score/