[VHFcontesting] First RF device in a DEMI 2304-144 RX line up.

Mike Krzystyniak K9MK k9mk at flash.net
Tue Sep 11 10:10:09 EDT 2007

   Mother nature got my 2304 transverter a month ago.  I think he first RX
device got popped during a lightning hit.  Last night when I went to repair
it, I noticed that the RF schematic was more like a block diagram, and is
lacking a parts list.   Seven pages of documentation on their TC and LO
boards, buy nil on top RF.

   DEMI is out of the office for another week.

   Does anyone have a parts list or know what the top RF devices is in the
RX line up?

Thanks... Mike K9MK/5