[VHFcontesting] [OVHFA] 10 GHz & Up Contest - Southern Ontario Activity

Bill Burgess ve3cru at rac.ca
Fri Sep 14 22:34:40 EDT 2007

Running behind here.  May be at FN03tw Saturday after lunch, or the Orono sites with directions, till 4 then must return home.

Sunday, looking at returning to FN04la as the Toronto FM Society bbq is there and hope to arouse some interest in uwave with a few.  They were there last year too.  Mooch a free lunch perhaps   : - )

No bearings chart with me, will see if I have all from the last trip for points known to us.

Take an umbrella for the dish tomorrow and a raincoat.

73,

Bill   VE3CRU