[VHFcontesting] First book review in on SVHFS 2008 Proceedings!

John Logsdon k2sto at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 15 17:26:45 EDT 2008

Well-known conference participants Steve and Sandy of DownEast Microwave, published the first review of the SVHFS 2008 Proceedings.

Register quickly! Time is running short. See SVHFS.org website.

john  K2STO

REVIEW

Hello everyone!

Sandra and I just received the conference
proceedings! What a package!  252 pages with 32 articals and 6 design
contest entries! I hope  every one on the list can make it to not only
pick up a copy, but meet, talk and attend  the 17  schedualed
presentations  by the authors.  What could be better than warm weather,
ham radio, and good friends!

See you on the 25th!

Steve, N2CEI