[VHFcontesting] Lunar PAG 432 Preamp device

Rogers, Ron RR124640 at ncr.com
Sun Apr 20 21:18:51 EDT 2008

Dex,
I looked through my library of files on preamps, etc. tonight researching my old Lunar stuff.

I ran across some old PAE and PAF preamp sheets, but not the PAG.  However, I did find a Lunar price sheet from May of 1980 with some info you might find interesting.

The PAG 432 preamp was listed at $125 Amateur Net in 1980.

What I also found on the sheet were the normal replacement parts and pieces. Listed with the bipolars, J-FETs, and dual gate MOSFETs, there were 2 UHF GaAs FETs listed to chose from.

The MGF1400, and the D432 Dexcel device.

So, my guess is that these were the devices used in the PAG-144, 220, and 432 line of preamps.

If you like, I can make a PDF of this sheet and e-mail it to you..........or bring to the conference this weekend.

Ron
WW8RR

Four Landers Contest Group