[VHFcontesting] FS: Yaesu FT100D (price lowered)

John Geiger n5ten at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 27 18:46:09 EDT 2008

I have for sale a late serial number Yaesu FT100D
HF/VHF/UHF radio in very nice condition.  There is one
small mark on the top of the face plate, but nothing
bad.  It does 100 watts on HF and 6m, 50 watts on 2m,
and 20 watts on 70cm, and has one of the best NB ever
put in a rig.  I kind of hate to sell it put I have
another radio on the way I need to pay for.  It comes
with the manual, mic, box, and power cord.  There are
3 small issues with it:  the fan is kind of loud when
it first comes on, but then it quiets down, and the
mic PTT button sticks at time but will release slowly
and is fully usable. Also, at one time the relay
seemed a little dirty as the receive would sometimes
drop down but then come back after you clicked the
mic.  This doesn't really seem to be a problem
anymore, so it must have cleaned itself with use.

I am asking $495 shipped in the US.

I can take paypal, check, or MO.

73s John AA5JG