[VHFcontesting] FS: Mobile bracket for Yaesu FT480/680/780

John AA5JG aa5jg at lcisp.com
Mon Aug 4 11:17:21 EDT 2008

I have for sale 2 mobile mounting brackets for the Yaesu FT480/FT680/FT780 all mode radios.  This would help make a nice rover installation for your Yaesu all mode rig.  They will also fit the FT227/FT127/FT627/CPU 2500 FM rigs.  One comes complete with the mounting hardward (never opened) and the mic clip (also never opened).  I am asking $20 shipped for it.  The other one is just the mobile mounting bracket by itself, and I am asking $15 shipped for it.
73s John AA5JG