[VHFcontesting] Great idea -- Kudos to Grid Pirates

jeff millar jeff at wa1hco.net
Fri Dec 5 17:42:29 EST 2008

John, I call what you said the "law of constant argument". People try to
modify or clarify some document (like contest rules) to avoid arguments
with the goal of making sure every thing's clear. But what really
happens? People just argue about the finer points.

Opening up the logs will simple provide 10X more detail to ague about.

Since this whole debate is _really_ driven by the fact that winners and
losers exist, _nothing_ will stop some losers from complaining about
"the unfairness of it all".

jeff, wa1hco