[VHFcontesting] Rovers

Eric Watkins shelshok at comcast.net
Mon Dec 8 20:59:09 EST 2008

Tom, I have to agree with you. If this "extremely simple rule" were
put in place it would kill almost all rover activity. We're not out
here driving around on expensive gas just to serve the stationary
stations, much as the attitudes of some others seem to indicate.  If
this change is ok, what's wrong with "stationary station to
stationary station" contacts don't count? Why not? How, if this is an
OK restriction for rovers should it not apply to the stationary stations?

Rover rule critics: Why do people so have it out for the "evil"
rovers!?!?!? We're not pissing in your class rules, don't piss all over ours.

kr0ver/r

    "Rover-to-Rover QSO's do not count for contest credit."  That would