[VHFcontesting] Why don't you rove?

Jim Worsham wa4kxy at bellsouth.net
Tue Dec 9 04:15:57 EST 2008

I will take a shot at this.  The reason I don't rove is I am lazy.  Roving
is HARD work.  I tried it once with an experienced rover and he just about
killed me.  You don't get settled in one place good then you have to tear
down and move.  At W4NH it is hard work getting everything setup but once we
are done and the contest starts we sit in front of the rigs with one hand
working the CQ machine and the other working a cold one.  My kind of
contesting!  God bless the rovers!

73
Jim, W4KXY