[VHFcontesting] Why don't you rove?

Dan Evans dan.evans at insightbb.com
Tue Dec 9 06:54:59 EST 2008

Roving is a lot of work, but a lot of fun also.

Another thing that discourages the "try it once Rover" is duplicating
equipment.  Most folks don't want to drag their "Pro III" and
transverter stack out on the road.  Even if you have a mkIIg in the
family van, it is still a challenge to come up with antennas.

And besides, if you have a "Pro III and transverter stack" with 200'
towers at home, why leave it behind???  hi hi.

I would guess that many Rovers are like me.  I don't have much of a home
station, so I take my equipment on the road to make it more fun.

73
Dan
--
Amateur Radio Emergency Service, Clark County Indiana.
K9ZF /R no budget Rover ***QRP-l #1269 Check out the Rover Resource Page at: