[VHFcontesting] FS DSFO432-15RS

Bill Olson callbill at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 4 23:25:39 EST 2008

Hi all, I have a "built and tested" Directive Systems DSFO432-15RS "Rover Special"
antenna here that I used on the rover one time (in the January contest).
It's 15 elements on  an 8ft boom 13.5dB gain over a dipole, Type N connector.
This baby breaks down into ~3ft sections so can be shipped UPS as
"not oversized" even in assembled form. Antenna lists at $135 in KIT form,
I'll let this one go for $105 DELIVERED east of the Mississippi
(slightly more if you're farther).. I've got a new plan for the rover
antenna array, so this antenna becomes excess to my needs..

Payment by ck, PayPal, whatever..

bill, K1DY FN54jq, Maine