[VHFcontesting] LoTW for Rovers

N6FD n6fd at mchsi.com
Thu Feb 14 20:09:58 EST 2008

Bruce Richardson W9FZ/R  wrote:

> Those two logs mean 644 QSOs. So far, there are 43 matches
> which is like a 7% rate.  Most QSLs by number go to K9NS and
> N2BJ--but there are others.

That is a pretty good QSL rate on VHF+ contacts in my experience.  That
will probably get better when the ARRL gets VUCC working for LoTW (hint
HINT!).  Entering all the operating locations is a bit of a pain, but
necessary for getting the awards right.  One thing they could do to help
is automatically duplicate rover contacts as both CALL and CALL/R.  Not
sure if this would be a big deal in rewriting the LoTW software.
2¢
73, Erich N6FD DM15do