[VHFcontesting] Plans for January contest

Joe Serocki joeserocki at gmail.com
Thu Jan 3 10:51:36 EST 2008

I am taking the W9WLC War Wagon, a beast of my own creation, on the road for
the virgin flight in January. Recent pix are on the WeLCARS web page
(below). We are roving with my XYL (KA9VPG) and The Kid (our three year old)
hanging around Wisconsin for most of the contest.

Here's the proposed sked, if anyone is looking for any of these grid
squares. All operations are short, 45 minutes per square unless we get some
sort of huge pile up.

Bands to be worked:  50, 144, 223.5, 432

1.       Arrive at 1100 at EN64

2.       Grab lunch and set up.

3.       Operate for 45 minutes, starting at 1300

4.       Move to EN54 and setup, 15 minutes

5.       Operate for 45, starting at 1400

6.       Move to EN53 and setup, 15 minutes

7.       Operate for 45, starting at 1500

8.       Move to EN63 and setup, 15 minutes

9.       Operate for 45, starting at 1600

10.   Grab dinner

11.   Move to EN52 and setup, 15 minutes

12.   Operate for 45, starting at 1900

13.   Move to EN62 and setup, 15 minutes

14.   Operate for 45, starting at 2000.

15.   Close up shop, 2045. Head home with a tired, bored and cranky kid and
an XYL who probably thinks I am insane.

--
Joe, N9IFG
President, WeLCARS (http://welcars.org)