[VHFcontesting] 9' Portable Dish

Pete M pmanfre at gmail.com
Thu Jan 3 11:20:30 EST 2008

The 11' dish is spoken for, but I have decided to sell my only remaining portable dish.  It is a Toki/Luly 9'.  Was originally used on C band with 39 db gain.  I have used it on KU also with fabulous results.  It also comes with an ultra heavy duty tripod.  It is a cassagrain feed so all the electronics can be mounted behind the dish.  Without the cassagrain it would be a long F/D and would have good illumination from a feedhorn.  I THINK, this dish should be able to be shipped via UPS  (maybe in 2 boxes) but is short enough to be under their length requirements.  But would still rather it be picked up.  Open for trades and or?

Pete
WA2ODO (now in SC)
EM94nx