[VHFcontesting] Northeast VHFSS activity

Rick R rick1ds at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 21 11:28:41 EST 2008

Despite the frigid temps and the football games, we managed to keep busy roving with stops in FN20-10-FM19-29 and FN30. It was a matter of the old saw, "cause that's where the money is"...the concentration of stations from New England to MidAtlantic who were active and on bands through the microwaves. Tnx to all who heeded the calls. Sorry to have missed some of you, but we did our best under the circumstances of the cold and band conditions.
73, Rick, K1DS/R & Leon N1XKT/R