[VHFcontesting] TS-2000X questions

aa4zz at aol.com aa4zz at aol.com
Mon Jan 21 23:59:09 EST 2008

Power on the ts2000X can be set for each vhf band and hf by menu. I ran a DEMI xvtr for 222 on the hf side, and SSB xvtr for 903 off 144 and 432 and 1296 direct during the uhf contest.
The freq readout adjust for transverters is not useful since it adjusts all bands by the same amount.
The INRAD crystal filter is a big help with nearby stations.

73 Paul AA4ZZ