[VHFcontesting] FW: Using non-amateur means for skeds duringcontests

Paul Kiesel k7cw at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 26 22:47:34 EST 2008

Tom,

Phone calls and other private means used before the
contest would also not be public. In this respect,
what difference does it make whether the sked is made
before or during the contest? There is nothing
sinister about this. A sked made during the contest
would be no more hidden from others than a sked made a
week before.

73,
Paul, K7CW