[VHFcontesting] Claimed scores posted

Christopher Burke chris at n9yh.com
Sat Jul 19 09:10:21 EDT 2008

I've got it - Steve I'll send you a copy.  Anybody else that wants it just
drop me a line: chris at n9yh.com

For those that want to know how to do it:  In Excel 2007: copy the text and
save it to a text (.txt) file.  Open Excel 2007 and then select "Open" and
select your file.  A wizard will come up that will ask you how you want to
import it.  If you try just creating a text file and double clicking it from
the desktop you won't get the wizard.  If I remember right older versions
(like Excel 2003) work the same.

73!  Chris N9YH

--
Chris Burke