[VHFcontesting] K2NUD/MM in FN40 for CQ WW VHF

David Kozinn, K2DBK dkozinn at gmail.com
Sat Jul 19 09:54:05 EDT 2008

Sorry for the late notice, but my friend Matthew, K2NUD, expects to be
operating as K2NUD/MM (or possibly K2NUD/R, depending on if he'll be able to
operate from more than a single grid) from the all-water FN40 grid. He will
be assisting a friend bringing a boat up from the NJ shore to Cape Cod and
expects that he should be in FN40 starting at around 1800 Z Saturday (right
at the start of the contest) for probably around 2 1/2 hours. Depending on
conditions, he may also operate for a bit from FN51 as they approach Cape
Cod, but unfortunately I don't have a time estimate as to when that might
be.

Of course, all this is subject to weather and the captains decision as to
the route and speed, so be sure to listen for him occasionally.

Good luck!

73,
David, K2DBK
k2dbk.com