[VHFcontesting] Honorable operation

Zack Widup w9sz at prairienet.org
Sat Jul 26 09:52:27 EDT 2008

Hi Ev,

I suppose someone could do that but someone at the ARRL (or whatever
contest sponsor) would notice something peculiar in others' logs and
should do some investigating.  Whether or not they will is a different
matter.

I myself am happy to say that in my time as a VHF contester no one in the
Midwest (well, Chicago area) has done ANYTHING illegal or dishonorable as
a Rover that I'm aware of.  I know all the Rovers in this area and they
all just go out to work people - anyone - not just other Rovers or
particular club members.

73, Zack W9SZ