[VHFcontesting] Let's put it this way ...

k4gun at comcast.net k4gun at comcast.net
Tue Jul 29 14:21:55 EDT 2008

I'm going to try to make this my last word on the subject.  I think some people are getting pretty worked up over this and making accusations that go way beyond what is reality.  I can see that we will never as a group agree on all of this.

I will make one parting observation and hope that those reading and posting here will step back and consider the following.  Unlimited Rover was established for the express purpose of making sure that a class exists for those who want to circle the girds as a group, without putting them in with those who don't.  The entire class is based on that premise.  Can we all agree that the goal has not been met?

If the goal has not been met, we are left with what to do about it.  We can change the rules or we can go back to having one single rover class.  Or we can ignore the gorilla standing in the corner and just keep it like it is.

Steve
K4GUN/R

From: "John D'Ausilio" <jdausilio at gmail.com>