[VHFcontesting] controversy

Jim Forsyth mail at jimforsyth.com
Tue Jul 29 18:02:48 EDT 2008

Well you did post something earlier today that is not true about "the
undocumented rover" so if you have been getting emails calling you a liar,
it is not without justification. The simple solution is for you to stick to
the facts. There are few of those that are known to you so I understand you
are finding it tempting to fill in the gaps with your own speculation.

Saying that you are not bashing rovers while you are bashing rovers does
nothing to enhance your case either.

Jim, AF6O