[VHFcontesting] VHF contesting ethics questions

Paul Drexler W2PED pdrexler at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 18 15:01:01 EDT 2008

Duane,

Just as an "FYI" there is a SURPRISING amount of random activity on the WSJT calling frequencies, particularly during contests.  During the past several January contests at N3NGE's we've worked  nearly a dozen completely random qso's on 50.260 via WSJT.... no scheduling required!

Give the mode a try... I think you'll like it!

73, Paul w2ped