[VHFcontesting] Ethics

Dave Agsten w4txs at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 18 18:39:08 EDT 2008

Every VHF contest brings up some issue that gets tossed around forever. It gets old fast. There are so many ways the rules could be "violated". Seeing all this controversy, along with the new, "improved" rules, makes me glad I sold all the equipment and quit Roving. Six meters only here.
One final note: I see more and more WSJT operations in the contest. Isn't that "assistance" from a computer? If so, how is it any different than using a spotting network or APRS? It's another form of assistance........

73,
Dave N8AG