[VHFcontesting] distance scoring

k4gun at comcast.net k4gun at comcast.net
Fri Jun 20 12:09:19 EDT 2008

Excellent points.  Here's another one for you.  Would a rover be able to make more contacts each time he moves into a new 6 digit grid?  Could I start fresh when I move from FM18iq to FM18ip?  How do you determine distance when you're moving at 70 MPH?

I say leave it and come up with a different competition that rates distance in a different competition.

Steve

From: Sebastian <w4as at bellsouth.net>