[VHFcontesting] distance scoring

Ellen Rugowski ellenjoanne2003 at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jun 20 12:18:35 EDT 2008

It's easy enough to do. As a matter of fact, a contest like this already
exists - the Stew Perry Topband Distance Challenge for 160m (which I've
participated in).  There is a power mulitplier, and the number of points for
a QSO, are based up distance as determined by your grid squares.

73,
Ellen - AF9J