[VHFcontesting] Managing power in a temporary rover

James Duffey JamesDuffey at comcast.net
Sun Jun 22 15:25:51 EDT 2008

Walter - I thought of this technique, using the lighter socket. The
old automotive battery chargers used to limit current using this
technique.  High amperage 12 V incandescent bulbs are not common fare
though. Plus at full brilliance it is a lot of wasted power. Still, it
is quick and dirty. Where did you get your bulb? - Duffey

--
KK6MC
James Duffey