[VHFcontesting] SPLAT!

Zack Widup w9sz at prairienet.org
Thu Mar 13 10:13:13 EDT 2008

Wow, Ron, that's amazing!  I downloaded the DTED's for the surrounding 100
grids to my QTH on a high-speed connection and that took some hours.

I agree, Radio Mobile is an excellent tool and you can't beat the price!
It's helped me to find many portable locations for VHF thru microwave
hilltopping.

73, Zack W9SZ