[VHFcontesting] W4DEX on for Microwave Sprint

Dexter McIntyre W4DEX dmcintyre at att.net
Fri May 2 17:40:31 EDT 2008

I'm now cleared for a morning of serious microwave activity :)

All bands 902 MHz thru 24 GHz

Looks like there may be some rainscatter opportunities.  If there are
any 50Kft+ (500) on this map within 300 miles of me I will be beaming
into it and calling on 10368.100 MHz.

http://www.intellicast.com/National/Radar/Summary.aspx?location=default

I consider it worthwhile to run rainscatter with anyone that is within
300 miles of a common storm on this map:

http://w4dex.com/microwave/rainscatter/600m_radius.jpg

Will monitor 144.260 MHz and 60 Meters Channel 2

Will be on UHFQSO page at:

    http://w4dex.com/uhfqso/

Phone: 704-485-4925 (will most likely get answering machine...leave call
back number)

So much optimism :)

GL,
Dex