[VHFcontesting] HI-SPEC 1.2ghz amp Info needed!

kevinemtid at sbcglobal.net kevinemtid at sbcglobal.net
Tue May 6 12:20:38 EDT 2008

Hi Folks,

I am still working on my 1296 setup. The antennas are almost done and I still have to build the h-frame. So hopefully I can be on 1296 for the June contest. Anyway, my question is this, Does anyone have any experience with the HI-SPEC 23G2B Cavity Amp? I obtained one and I am looking to get it going. What model Tubes does it use? I was given 14 tubes with the amp, but I don't see any #'s on them. Mind you all of the tubes have been setup for water cooling so they have a copper hood on them. Any help would be appreciated. My google search proved little help.

Thanks for your help!

73,

Kevin NZ1I
Mystic, CT