[VHFcontesting] 6m sprint results - N2SLN

Lu n2sln at frontiernet.net
Sun May 11 16:30:28 EDT 2008

Despite unforgiving band conditions, I had a blast setting up on my favorite
hilltop with a better antenna than usual.  This time there were only minor
setbacks, and I was able to overcome them.  This was my revenge on all the
bad luck I encountered in the January SS, 2m sprint, and 432 sprint attempts
this year.  Glad to hear I gave out FN22 as a new grid to a few folks.
Congrats to K1RZ / FM19jh for providing me with my longest contact at 255
miles in those difficult conditions (with a 5x6 signal no less).  Full
writeup with pics:
http://www.qsl.net/n2sln/spring6msprint2008.html

73

N2SLN