[VHFcontesting] VE3/KC8QVO in EN39

steve d kc8qvo at yahoo.com
Sat May 24 16:42:49 EDT 2008

Hi all. I am going to be in Nestor Falls, Ontario, Canada - EN39 - a  little earlier this year than before. I will be on the road Sunday June  1 to Chicago and then June 3 the rest of the way. I should be on 6m for  a bit on June 4 with a dipole. Depending on what the weather throws at  me I should be able to assemble everything else by afternoon on the  5th. Then I will have 2m and 70cm also.

  I will start my tear-down on the 10th and will be totally off the air  by the end of the day on Wed the 11th. Thursday and Friday I'll be  headed home.

  As always, I wish I could stay longer! I hope to hear all of you on the air.

  For information and pictures of last year's trip check out my website  http://www.kc8qvo.com/2007_09_01_archive.html - "Lake of the Woods,  EN39 on the Air" - bottom 3ord of the page. Also, my photobucket page  has my whole Ham radio and then some album:  http://s118.photobucket.com/albums/o117/KC8QVO/EN39/

  73,
  Steve, KC8QVO