[VHFcontesting] Workplace Violence, XYL Time, and Nothing on but LIDS!

John Geiger aa5jg at lcisp.com
Fri May 30 13:19:24 EDT 2008

----- Original Message -----
From: "Les Rayburn" <les at highnoonfilm.com>

> A.) Never work late during May, June, July, or August.

 or do what I did, become a teacher!  You will have Es season off, but no
money to spend on equipment for it.

> B.) Pay attention to the XYL everyday and try to put some money in the
"affection bank". Someday 2 Meters will be open, and you'll need the credit.

Yes, do that as often as possible.  I'll do everything possible to entertain
out daughter and give the wife some free time during the week leading up to
the VHF contest, so she will give me some free time over the weekend.  Now
if she would just understand that I need a 756PRO3 much more than the house
needs a deck.  After all, that is why God invented back yards.

> E.) Despite the fact that my father was a "Grand Master Mason of the
Fourth Order of the Round Table" or something, the Mason's don't want me as
a member. Apparently neither does the A-1 Operators Club.

A-1 is for steaks anyways.

73s John AA5JG