[VHFcontesting] Looking for a 432 rig

Ellen Rugowski ellenjoanne2003 at sbcglobal.net
Fri May 30 14:17:21 EDT 2008

Yes, I know that most of the action will be on 6m during the June VHF QSO Party, but I'd still like to get back the 432 capability I lost, when I had to sell gear last year to pay for car repairs.  I have an ancient KLM Echo 70 I bought on the cheap that I'd use, but it has no receive audio, and a service manual is non-existent for the thing.  It also looks like it's been modded, and I'm running out of time (for the June contest) to unmod it.  So, does anybody have a 432 rig they're thinking of getting rid of?.  I'll even settle for an old one.

  73,
  Ellen - AF9J