[VHFcontesting] Publishing logs

George Fremin III geoiii at kkn.net
Thu Nov 20 11:41:01 EST 2008

I have never understood what it is that some people fear
if they publish their contest logs. For me I am more than
happy to allow anyone to review my logs.  I will even go
a step further and allow anyone to listen to the recordings
of contests that I have done.

You can find some of those recordings on my web page.
I do not always record every contest, usually due to technical
reasons.  And I am way behind on getting some of the recordings
up on the web.  If you can't find the ones you are looking for
just ask.  I also still need to make up my pretty web page
with the links to my logs.

Here is the link to the June 2008 winning Limited Multi entry.

http://www.k5tr.net/blanco/logs/08junvhf.cbr

And sine this is a VHF list here are the other VHF logs I have handy:

http://www.k5tr.net/blanco/logs/03junvhf.cbr
http://www.k5tr.net/blanco/logs/04junvhf.cbr
http://www.k5tr.net/blanco/logs/05junvhf.cbr
http://www.k5tr.net/blanco/logs/06junvhf.cbr
http://www.k5tr.net/blanco/logs/07junvhf.cbr

Some audio is here:

http://www.k5tr.net/audio/contests/

Although I do not seem to have a vhf contest recording there
and I know I have at least one recorded.

--
George Fremin III - K5TR
geoiii at kkn.net
http://www.kkn.net/~k5tr